Tuesday 15 June 2010

Exhibition coming soon...

Here is a sneak peak of some of the work I will be exhibiting at my group exhibition in Brick Lane at the beginning of July. The exhibition, entitled "Somewhere Sometime", will feature a range of contemporary illustration from a group of very talented illustrators and myself. All are welcome to come and view the exhibition, it would be great to see you there!

Somewhere Sometime
East Gallery, 214 Brick Lane, London, E1 6SA
Private View: Thursday 1st July 2010 @ 7pm - featuring live DJ and cash bar
Open daily (except Monday): 11am - 7pm Friday 2nd - Wednesday 7th July 2010

I will be exhibiting work based on a woodland theme, using gouache, pencil and digital media:

1 comment:

Pamela said...

very clever Lolli! I love the way the branches reach out, looking forward to seeing them at the exhibition xx