Sunday 16 May 2010

Cineworld Idents

I designed some concepts with Blue-Zoo Productions and Got Got Need for a couple of idents for Cineworld Cinemas before Christmas. They are now in the cinema, so if you happen to pay a visit to a Cineworld Cinema you will be able to see them in motion just before the film! I saw them today when I went to see How to Train Your Dragon. It was exciting to see my designs on the big screen! The guys at Blue-Zoo and GotGotNeed did a great job modeling, animating and generally producing them ^_^

Here are some of the concepts I designed for the idents:








A still from one of the idents

Here is a sneak peak of one of the idents:


You can also view both idents here on the GotGotNeed website.

6 comments:

Rhian said...

very clever, i like the indian girl!

Pamela said...

well done Lauren, they look fab!!
It must be exciting to see your work on the big screen!
I love the indian girl and the funny phones.

Wangari said...

Lauren that was amazing!

Laurenade said...

Thanks ^_^ It was so much fun to see them on the big screen! xx

Mesh137 said...

Skills to pay the bills! Ace work Lauren

Laurenade said...

Thanks Dave, I love working with Blue-zoo, they always make my designs look great! x